Will China cybersecurity concerns hurt Lenovo? New legislation poses threat
Lenovo is an international company which employs thousands of Americans and operates its executive headquarters in Morrisville. But the world's No. 2 PC manufacturer is getting caught up once again in Washington politicking as concerns about cybersecurity continue to grow. Sprint has already said it won't use Chinese gear in its network while seeking approval for an investment deal....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)