Will China cybersecurity concerns hurt Lenovo? New legislation poses threat
Lenovo is an international company which employs thousands of Americans and operates its executive headquarters in Morrisville. But the world's No. 2 PC manufacturer is getting caught up once again in Washington politicking as concerns about cybersecurity continue to grow. Sprint has already said it won't use Chinese gear in its network while seeking approval for an investment deal....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running