Will China cybersecurity concerns hurt Lenovo? New legislation poses threat
Lenovo is an international company which employs thousands of Americans and operates its executive headquarters in Morrisville. But the world's No. 2 PC manufacturer is getting caught up once again in Washington politicking as concerns about cybersecurity continue to grow. Sprint has already said it won't use Chinese gear in its network while seeking approval for an investment deal....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report