Will China cybersecurity concerns hurt Lenovo? New legislation poses threat
Lenovo is an international company which employs thousands of Americans and operates its executive headquarters in Morrisville. But the world's No. 2 PC manufacturer is getting caught up once again in Washington politicking as concerns about cybersecurity continue to grow. Sprint has already said it won't use Chinese gear in its network while seeking approval for an investment deal....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy