Why is Intuit dumping Cary health unit? SEC filing tells story
Cary, N.C. — Rather than fight a new competitor who had been its health unit's biggest customer, Intuit basically surrendered. The result: Intuit Health is being sold. What happened?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout
- Group aiming to create 20M jobs partners with NC COIN organization
- Raleigh-based Republic Wireless spins out as own company
- Tom Pike giving up millions of dollars in quitting QuintilesIMS
- Mobile devices help Cyber Monday sales hit record $3.45B
- HPE: The Machine has 'potential to change everything' (+ video)
- North Carolina scores poorly in national high-tech economy report