Why is AT&T on such a tech binge? Rapid change, NCSU economist says
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — From the $48.5 billion bid to acquire DirecTV to its plans to deploy fiber optic services in the Triangle, AT&T is on a technology binge. What's going on? NCSU Economist Dr. Michael Walden sees a variety of reasons in this exclusive WRAL TechWire conversation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says
- NC lags the pack while SEC crowdfunding rules take effect
- Inside Counter Culture Coffee: Secrets to success
- At Counter Culture Coffee, brewing a sustainable success story
- Can crowdfunding survive in rancor-filled General Assembly?