What happens in Raleigh's RV at SXSW 'stays in it'
Raleigh, N.C. — Justin Miller, Raleigh's 'tattooed guy, is having a blast representing the city as its "ambassador" at the South by Southwest festival. He's shown off his "Sir Walter the Bat" tattoo, too. But don't expect to share all that's happened on the RV trip to Austin and back. Sounds like he's been to Vegas ......
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide