Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A day does not go by without a new report emerging about the growth of the national security state. As more NSA spying stories emerge, a new report from the World Wide Web Foundation criticizes the United States for "lack of adequate safeguards to protect users' privacy from extensive electronic surveillance."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving