We're looking for news, input: Send yours to WRALTechWire
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRALTechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (.jpg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate weblinks. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRALTechWire archive.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- What happens in Raleigh's RV at SXSW 'stays in it'
- High-tech job market in NC drops again in February
- Many IBMers in China just say no to working for Lenovo
- How to drive 'transformative' sales in new markets? PowerSecure CEO offers some pointers
- Lenovo on strike at IBM plant in China: It's 'internal matter for IBM'
- Meet Sir Raleigh, the Bat: Tattooed guy's newest artwork
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says