Watch out for GridBridge: It could be Triangle's next startup powerhouse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New means of power delivery is the secret sauce for Raleigh-based startup GridBridge, and the recently launched firm is quickly earning recognition from the Obama Administration as part of a $140 million power initiative plus a recent selection by NASA for beyond-this-world energy routing. What is GridBridge all about and who is its founder Chad Eckhardt? WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive details in a Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC
- Get the beat, electronic music style, at Tilt Music Festival in Bull City
- HP takes lead in sever market as IBM-Lenovo deal waits for approval