Watch out for GridBridge: It could be Triangle's next startup powerhouse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New means of power delivery is the secret sauce for Raleigh-based startup GridBridge, and the recently launched firm is quickly earning recognition from the Obama Administration as part of a $140 million power initiative plus a recent selection by NASA for beyond-this-world energy routing. What is GridBridge all about and who is its founder Chad Eckhardt? WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive details in a Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Why sell SciQuest? CEO sees benefits to being private company
- Red Hat CEO seeks to drive change with 'Catalyst-in-Chief,' his 2nd book
- Who's most active venture investor in North Carolina?
- Longtime IBM exec revels in Big Blue's new lab at NCSU Centennial Campus
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health