Watch out for GridBridge: It could be Triangle's next startup powerhouse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New means of power delivery is the secret sauce for Raleigh-based startup GridBridge, and the recently launched firm is quickly earning recognition from the Obama Administration as part of a $140 million power initiative plus a recent selection by NASA for beyond-this-world energy routing. What is GridBridge all about and who is its founder Chad Eckhardt? WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive details in a Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made