Watch out for GridBridge: It could be Triangle's next startup powerhouse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New means of power delivery is the secret sauce for Raleigh-based startup GridBridge, and the recently launched firm is quickly earning recognition from the Obama Administration as part of a $140 million power initiative plus a recent selection by NASA for beyond-this-world energy routing. What is GridBridge all about and who is its founder Chad Eckhardt? WRAL TechWire Insiders get the exclusive details in a Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices