Wadhwa lists challenger 'to RTP boys club' as Twitter board candidate
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In his latest column about the lack of women on the board of Twitter - and at tech companies in general - outspoken columnist and academic Vivek Wadhwa lists Brooks Bell of Raleigh as one of 16 women he says are qualified to be board members. "I have been very impressed with her competence, tenacity and determination," Wadhwa says. He also says Brooks is "challenging the RTP boys club."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million