Wadhwa lists challenger 'to RTP boys club' as Twitter board candidate
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In his latest column about the lack of women on the board of Twitter - and at tech companies in general - outspoken columnist and academic Vivek Wadhwa lists Brooks Bell of Raleigh as one of 16 women he says are qualified to be board members. "I have been very impressed with her competence, tenacity and determination," Wadhwa says. He also says Brooks is "challenging the RTP boys club."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics