Wadhwa lists challenger 'to RTP boys club' as Twitter board candidate
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In his latest column about the lack of women on the board of Twitter - and at tech companies in general - outspoken columnist and academic Vivek Wadhwa lists Brooks Bell of Raleigh as one of 16 women he says are qualified to be board members. "I have been very impressed with her competence, tenacity and determination," Wadhwa says. He also says Brooks is "challenging the RTP boys club."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide