Wadhwa lists challenger 'to RTP boys club' as Twitter board candidate
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In his latest column about the lack of women on the board of Twitter - and at tech companies in general - outspoken columnist and academic Vivek Wadhwa lists Brooks Bell of Raleigh as one of 16 women he says are qualified to be board members. "I have been very impressed with her competence, tenacity and determination," Wadhwa says. He also says Brooks is "challenging the RTP boys club."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'