VCs, Vivek Wadhwa reject Kleiner Perkins co-founder's remarks comparing treatment of 1% to genocide
A short letter to the editor in The Wall Street Journal by VC firm Kleiner Perkins co-founder Tom Perkins ignites a firestorm of criticism from other venture capitalists as well as former Triangle entrepreneur-turned-academic Vivek Wadhwa. But Wadhwa, a frequent critic of VCs and Silicon valley's elites, says more than Perkins need to change....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Attorney: New SEC crowdfunding guidelines unleashing 'a major capital raising tool'
- Why Bull City backs Medfusion: Its leadership is a 'perfect combination'
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts