VCs, Vivek Wadhwa reject Kleiner Perkins co-founder's remarks comparing treatment of 1% to genocide
A short letter to the editor in The Wall Street Journal by VC firm Kleiner Perkins co-founder Tom Perkins ignites a firestorm of criticism from other venture capitalists as well as former Triangle entrepreneur-turned-academic Vivek Wadhwa. But Wadhwa, a frequent critic of VCs and Silicon valley's elites, says more than Perkins need to change....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says