VCs, Vivek Wadhwa reject Kleiner Perkins co-founder's remarks comparing treatment of 1% to genocide
A short letter to the editor in The Wall Street Journal by VC firm Kleiner Perkins co-founder Tom Perkins ignites a firestorm of criticism from other venture capitalists as well as former Triangle entrepreneur-turned-academic Vivek Wadhwa. But Wadhwa, a frequent critic of VCs and Silicon valley's elites, says more than Perkins need to change....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign