VC attorney: Crowdfunding will boost growth - but don't expect 'economic miracle'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Raleigh attorney Jim Verdonik, one of the most experienced and outspoken experts when it comes to the ins-and-outs of startup and emerging company financing, says a crowdfunding bill that could pass at any time in the General Assembly is good news. But don't expect miracles. Plus, he notes, the SEC has yet to implement federal legislation known as the JOBS Act. He calls the delay a "disgrace."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Green light back on for AT&T's ultra-fast Internet project in Triangle
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds