VC attorney: Crowdfunding will boost growth - but don't expect 'economic miracle'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Raleigh attorney Jim Verdonik, one of the most experienced and outspoken experts when it comes to the ins-and-outs of startup and emerging company financing, says a crowdfunding bill that could pass at any time in the General Assembly is good news. But don't expect miracles. Plus, he notes, the SEC has yet to implement federal legislation known as the JOBS Act. He calls the delay a "disgrace."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report
- Despite Bill Gates' warning, will world prepare for the next Ebola?