Upgrades turn Cree stock back on; LED bulbs gain Energy Star status
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New "buy" ratings from analysts at Goldman Sachs and Canaccord Equity spark a 16 percent run-up in Cree shares and ignite a blizzard of trades on Tuesday. Today, Cree has more good news - An Energy Star rating for its new LED bulbs and lower costs with rebates....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- Finalists in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards:' Competition is hot
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM