Upgrades turn Cree stock back on; LED bulbs gain Energy Star status
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New "buy" ratings from analysts at Goldman Sachs and Canaccord Equity spark a 16 percent run-up in Cree shares and ignite a blizzard of trades on Tuesday. Today, Cree has more good news - An Energy Star rating for its new LED bulbs and lower costs with rebates....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding