Upgrades turn Cree stock back on; LED bulbs gain Energy Star status
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New "buy" ratings from analysts at Goldman Sachs and Canaccord Equity spark a 16 percent run-up in Cree shares and ignite a blizzard of trades on Tuesday. Today, Cree has more good news - An Energy Star rating for its new LED bulbs and lower costs with rebates....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist