Upgrades turn Cree stock back on; LED bulbs gain Energy Star status
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — New "buy" ratings from analysts at Goldman Sachs and Canaccord Equity spark a 16 percent run-up in Cree shares and ignite a blizzard of trades on Tuesday. Today, Cree has more good news - An Energy Star rating for its new LED bulbs and lower costs with rebates....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout
- Group aiming to create 20M jobs partners with NC COIN organization
- Raleigh-based Republic Wireless spins out as own company
- Tom Pike giving up millions of dollars in quitting QuintilesIMS
- Mobile devices help Cyber Monday sales hit record $3.45B
- HPE: The Machine has 'potential to change everything' (+ video)
- North Carolina scores poorly in national high-tech economy report