American Underground acquires ExitEvent website, events
Durham, N.C. — The American Underground, which is owned by Capitol Broadcasting, is expanding into the social events and news business with the acquisition of ExitEvent. The Underground, which is opening a Raleigh outpost this month, plans to expand "Startup Socials" and hires an editor who has aggressive plans to offer news coverage of startups....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: AgTech Accelerator CEO spells out mission, offerings to startups, and why it's needed
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight