Two Triangle entrepreneur duos join MATI founder on Forbes '30' list
Related Blog Posts
- MATI Energy founder Tatina Birgisson cracks Forbes 30-under-30 list
- FilterEasy nabs $4.2M in equity round
- New investors betting on big growth from FilterEasy
On The Web
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — A total of five Triangle entrepreneurs are among the 600 picked for Forbes' latest "30 under 30" millennial list.
As WTW reported earlier today, MATI Energy founder and CEO Tatiana Birgisson made the list, which includes 30 honorees in 20 separate categories.
Also named were:
- Thaddeus Tarkington and Kevin Barry, the co-founders of Raleigh startup FilterEasy. The company raised more than $4 million from investors last summer.
- David Freed and Mike McGroddy of Durham's NetPower. Last year, NetPower began construction of "a first-of-a-kind power plant that will validate a new natural gas power system that produces low-cost electricity with zero atmospheric emissions, including carbon dioxide."
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy