Two Toasters celebrates Inc. 5000 by paying it forward: A fundraiser for Girls Who Code
Durham, N.C. — There's no "ice bucket challenge" at the headquarters of mobile apps startup Two Toasters, but the team is cooking. Its rapid revenue growth earned the Durham startup a spot in the Inc. 5000, and the celebration is a fundraiser for Girls Who Code....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts