Two Toasters celebrates Inc. 5000 by paying it forward: A fundraiser for Girls Who Code
Durham, N.C. — There's no "ice bucket challenge" at the headquarters of mobile apps startup Two Toasters, but the team is cooking. Its rapid revenue growth earned the Durham startup a spot in the Inc. 5000, and the celebration is a fundraiser for Girls Who Code....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Thanksgiving surges as buying day with mobile devices leading the way
- E-commerce sales appear headed toward cyber bonanza
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions