Twitter uproar about women in executive roles refuses to fade
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — To the credit of people such as Vivek Wadhwa and some members of the media, the uproar triggered by Twitter's lack of female representation on its board continues to make headlines. Wadhwa's complaints were picked up and then amplified with Twitter's founder criticized him. In an online forum Monday at LinkedIn, other people joined the debate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term