Twitter uproar about women in executive roles refuses to fade
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — To the credit of people such as Vivek Wadhwa and some members of the media, the uproar triggered by Twitter's lack of female representation on its board continues to make headlines. Wadhwa's complaints were picked up and then amplified with Twitter's founder criticized him. In an online forum Monday at LinkedIn, other people joined the debate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts