Twitter uproar about women in executive roles refuses to fade
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — To the credit of people such as Vivek Wadhwa and some members of the media, the uproar triggered by Twitter's lack of female representation on its board continues to make headlines. Wadhwa's complaints were picked up and then amplified with Twitter's founder criticized him. In an online forum Monday at LinkedIn, other people joined the debate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC