Twitter uproar about women in executive roles refuses to fade
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — To the credit of people such as Vivek Wadhwa and some members of the media, the uproar triggered by Twitter's lack of female representation on its board continues to make headlines. Wadhwa's complaints were picked up and then amplified with Twitter's founder criticized him. In an online forum Monday at LinkedIn, other people joined the debate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC