Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
Raleigh, N.C. — Rep. Tom Murry, a businessman and Republican from Morrisville, along with three others, is pushing legislation to help entrepreneurs raise money while the SEC wrestles with implementation of the JOBS Act that was passed last year. Read about the bill, who backs it - and which Republican is a powerful opponent....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)