Triangle headlines: LexisNexis adding jobs; INC tops $1B; Fidelity buyouts; Durham hotel raises $700K
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — In WTW's latest roundup of Triangle news being reported by other publications:
- LexisNexis may at least 175 employees in Raleigh
Get details at: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article135674108.html#storylink=cpy
- INC Research achieves $1 billion milestone
Read details at: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article135416699.html#storylink=cpy
- Fidelity makes buyout offers to 3,000 employees
Read more at: http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2017/02/28/fidelity-extends-buyout-offers-to-3-000-employees.html
- Parent company of historic Durham hotel raises $700,000
Get the details at: http://www.ncbiznews.com/parent-company-of-historic-durham-hotel-raises-700000/
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call
- New FCC chair stresses 'bringing benefits of digital age to all Americans'