Tractor Supply Company picks Peak 10 to house data
Charlotte, N.C. —
Financial terms weren't disclosed.
Peak 10, which is based in Charlotte and operates multiple data centers across the South, will utilize its Nashville center for Tractor Supply.
“Our relationship with Peak 10 provides us with best in class IT infrastructure that is both highly available and conveniently located,” said James Callison, chief information officer for Tractor Supply Company, in a press release.. “With our data center environment securely set up at Peak 10 Nashville, we are now able to dedicate our efforts to expanding our retail services for our customers knowing that our mission-critical data is in trusted hands.”
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
- IBM bashes Bridgestone after tire giant sues for $600M