Tractor Supply Company picks Peak 10 to house data
Charlotte, N.C. —
Financial terms weren't disclosed.
Peak 10, which is based in Charlotte and operates multiple data centers across the South, will utilize its Nashville center for Tractor Supply.
“Our relationship with Peak 10 provides us with best in class IT infrastructure that is both highly available and conveniently located,” said James Callison, chief information officer for Tractor Supply Company, in a press release.. “With our data center environment securely set up at Peak 10 Nashville, we are now able to dedicate our efforts to expanding our retail services for our customers knowing that our mission-critical data is in trusted hands.”
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows