Texas data hosting firm picks Raleigh for second facility
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The facility covers 12,000 square feet.
OnRamp is one of several firms that have expanded to or expanded facilities across RTP in recent months.
“OnRamp is growing our capacity to meet the demand for our data center services, and we are excited to expand our footprint on the East Coast in the Raleigh market,” said OnRamp CEO Lucas Braun. “With two locations, each on a separate power grid, we can ensure both geographic and power grid diversity for all OnRamp customers between the Texas and North Carolina locations.”
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle