Texas data hosting firm picks Raleigh for second facility
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
The facility covers 12,000 square feet.
OnRamp is one of several firms that have expanded to or expanded facilities across RTP in recent months.
“OnRamp is growing our capacity to meet the demand for our data center services, and we are excited to expand our footprint on the East Coast in the Raleigh market,” said OnRamp CEO Lucas Braun. “With two locations, each on a separate power grid, we can ensure both geographic and power grid diversity for all OnRamp customers between the Texas and North Carolina locations.”
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur