Telit M2M module allows connectivity on Sprint
Raleigh, N.C. —
M2M refers to "machine-to-machine" -- technologies that allow wireless and wired devices to communicate. DE910-DUAL allows Sprint M2M Solutions customers to use a range of M2M applications over Sprint's nationwide network.
Telit Wireless, whose North American headquarters is in Raleigh, is part of Telit Communications PLC (AIM:TCM). Its business is M2M communications across a range of wireless technologies.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group