Telit M2M module allows connectivity on Sprint
Raleigh, N.C. —
M2M refers to "machine-to-machine" -- technologies that allow wireless and wired devices to communicate. DE910-DUAL allows Sprint M2M Solutions customers to use a range of M2M applications over Sprint's nationwide network.
Telit Wireless, whose North American headquarters is in Raleigh, is part of Telit Communications PLC (AIM:TCM). Its business is M2M communications across a range of wireless technologies.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution