Tekelec's wireless LTE technology wins another award
Morrisville, N.C. —
LTE is the technology embraced by wireless carriers for high-speed data delivery.
Tekelec's newest award is from the LTE North America Awards, the DSR being named "Best LTE Traffic Management Product," the company says.
The company received three awards in November.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?