Targacept, AstraZeneca restructure drug development pact
Winston-Salem, N.C. — Targacept is regaining all rights to an Alzheimer's disease drug candidate in mid-stage clinical trials and the company will have additional flexibility pursuing development of other compounds included in a newly restructured agreement with drug partner AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN)...
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Nick McCandless is editor in chief of TheGamerAccess.com and a contributor to WRALTechWire.com who specializes in coverage of developments in gaming and technology industries. He has built TheGamerAccess.com to a portal for the gamer community. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows