Posts tagged “Warren Buffet”
The 15th annual lunch auction featuring billionaire businessman Warren Buffett started Sunday with a $25,000 minimum bid on eBay, and continues until 9:30 p.m. CDT Friday.
The Global Province: In this second part of reviewing corporate annual reports, William Dunk concludes opportunity is abroad, as “our economy gets tied up in knots, and the country becomes the worst debtor of them all.”
- Britain's leaving the EU. What should I do with my money?
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award