Posts tagged “Warren Buffet”
The 15th annual lunch auction featuring billionaire businessman Warren Buffett started Sunday with a $25,000 minimum bid on eBay, and continues until 9:30 p.m. CDT Friday.
The Global Province: In this second part of reviewing corporate annual reports, William Dunk concludes opportunity is abroad, as “our economy gets tied up in knots, and the country becomes the worst debtor of them all.”
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast