Posts tagged “Warren Buffet”
The 15th annual lunch auction featuring billionaire businessman Warren Buffett started Sunday with a $25,000 minimum bid on eBay, and continues until 9:30 p.m. CDT Friday.
The Global Province: In this second part of reviewing corporate annual reports, William Dunk concludes opportunity is abroad, as “our economy gets tied up in knots, and the country becomes the worst debtor of them all.”
- Junior League of Raleigh donates 20 percent of Bargain Box sales to Matthew victims
- AT&T to close flooded Goldsboro call center; workers offered chance to transfer
- Some buyers call classes by 'Flip or Flop' stars misleading
- SAS ranks No. 2 in global Great Place to Work list
- US stocks slip; real estate falls and banks climb