Posts tagged “UNC Charlotte”
The gift includes equipment, courses on topics such as nuclear fuel-handling design, and scholarships. The school is finishing construction on a $76 million Energy Production and Infrastructure Center.
Student and small-company teams will make presentations at UNCC today. Wednesday, the North Carolina Technology Association meets for a discussion of how people push technology and technology pushes business.
A new water tunnel at a North Carolina university will be used to study race car subjects such as aerodynamics and fuel efficiency along with issues involving other sports, such as swimwear efficiency.
It hasn't officially opened yet, but the N.C. Research Campus is being billed by the Charlotte Biotechnology Conference as the "epicenter" of biotech research, commercialization and collaboration in the Charlotte region.
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Preservationists fight to save Haiti's gingerbread homes
- Pharrell: 'Live Earth' concert to press for climate action
- Pope's statement on climate change: 5 things to know
- Pope on climate change: Man has 'slapped nature in the face'