Posts tagged “Tekelec”
A company spokesman says all 125 local employees will not be affected in the foreseeable future by the move. Former Tekelec exec to run unit for Catapult.
Deal is worth $60 million in cash and notes. Tekelec exec to move to Catapult to oversee network diagnostics unit.
Expansion plans remain on hold, but several analysts are upbeat about Tekelec's future. 'There just aren't too many other companies that have demonstrated an ability to grow top and bottom lines, and to do so faster than expected,' one says.
The U.S. telecommunications industry crashed last year, and the shockwave rippled through the Triangle. The outlook for this year isn't much brighter, although Cisco has seen an up-tick in demand.
- Britain's leaving the EU. What should I do with my money?
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award