Posts tagged “Tekelec”
A company spokesman says all 125 local employees will not be affected in the foreseeable future by the move. Former Tekelec exec to run unit for Catapult.
Deal is worth $60 million in cash and notes. Tekelec exec to move to Catapult to oversee network diagnostics unit.
Expansion plans remain on hold, but several analysts are upbeat about Tekelec's future. 'There just aren't too many other companies that have demonstrated an ability to grow top and bottom lines, and to do so faster than expected,' one says.
The U.S. telecommunications industry crashed last year, and the shockwave rippled through the Triangle. The outlook for this year isn't much brighter, although Cisco has seen an up-tick in demand.
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Consumer Reports: Don't take out student loans you can't afford
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot
- NCSU scientists find iPhone, iPad security holes