Posts tagged “Tekelec”
A company spokesman says all 125 local employees will not be affected in the foreseeable future by the move. Former Tekelec exec to run unit for Catapult.
Deal is worth $60 million in cash and notes. Tekelec exec to move to Catapult to oversee network diagnostics unit.
Expansion plans remain on hold, but several analysts are upbeat about Tekelec's future. 'There just aren't too many other companies that have demonstrated an ability to grow top and bottom lines, and to do so faster than expected,' one says.
The U.S. telecommunications industry crashed last year, and the shockwave rippled through the Triangle. The outlook for this year isn't much brighter, although Cisco has seen an up-tick in demand.
- Statewide NC gigabit Internet event to highlight fast-net solutions
- Doubts grow over stock market's Trump-inspired surge
- Shoplifting scams cost retailers, consumers billions each year
- When test-driving a new car, take the technology for a spin
- Royal Bank of Scotland has lost money for 9 straight years