Posts tagged “Talecris”
Facebook is revamping its News Feed to include bigger photos, sorting by topics and a more consistent design across devices as the world's most popular social network ramps up efforts to make money from content.
Talecrids shares surge 26 percent after the news. The RTP-based manufacturer of plasma-based drug therapies agrees to be acquired by Spainish healthcare giant Grifols SA.
RTP-based maker of plasma-based therapeutics withdrew a $1 billion IPO in 2007. A $3.1 billion merger with Australian rival fell through earlier this summer. Talecris plans to trade on Nasdaq under symbol TLCR.
RTP-based firm, which is world’s third largest manufacturer of plasma-based therapies, seeks to go public. In June, its $3.1 billion merger with Australian rival CSL fell through when challenged by U.S. FTC.
- ChannelAdvisor hires Red Hat exec as new chief financial officer
- US stocks move lower as earnings disappoint; Allstate slumps
- Raleigh council approves curfew on sidewalk dining downtown
- UNC launches $2M Technology Commercialization Carolina for inventors, statups
- US airlines ban shipment of hunting 'trophies'