Posts tagged “Talecris”
Facebook is revamping its News Feed to include bigger photos, sorting by topics and a more consistent design across devices as the world's most popular social network ramps up efforts to make money from content.
Talecrids shares surge 26 percent after the news. The RTP-based manufacturer of plasma-based drug therapies agrees to be acquired by Spainish healthcare giant Grifols SA.
RTP-based maker of plasma-based therapeutics withdrew a $1 billion IPO in 2007. A $3.1 billion merger with Australian rival fell through earlier this summer. Talecris plans to trade on Nasdaq under symbol TLCR.
RTP-based firm, which is world’s third largest manufacturer of plasma-based therapies, seeks to go public. In June, its $3.1 billion merger with Australian rival CSL fell through when challenged by U.S. FTC.
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Preservationists fight to save Haiti's gingerbread homes
- Pharrell: 'Live Earth' concert to press for climate action
- Pope's statement on climate change: 5 things to know
- Pope on climate change: Man has 'slapped nature in the face'