Posts tagged “STEM education”
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) are critical to our economic future. While the definition confuses many, leaders throughout the state are working together to redefine it as Strategies That Engage the Mind – a new STEM education for North Carolina.
Sci-tech photos to remember: New NASA satellite captures erupting solar storm.
LTW is teaming with the N.C. STEM Community Collaborative, MCNC and the North Carolina Science, Mathematics and Technology Education Center (SMT Center) to launch a new weekly section that will focus on science, technology, engineering and mathematics education.
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids
- The colonel's secret recipe revealed? Not so fast, says KFC
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot