Posts tagged “SciQuest”
Dennis Gillings, who started Quintiles in a trailer more than 30 years ago, rings the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange today to celebrate the giant's return to public markets. Stephen Wiehe, who led SciQuest through a similar private-to-public Odyssey, recalls the "humbling" ringing bell honor.
Inside the Bulldog blog: Sensus whitepaper says smartgrid technology can save utilities billions; Red Hat lands SAP certification; SciQuest upgrades eprocurement product; Maintec opens new data center; Bandwidth.com subsidiary Inetwork lands an e911 deal.
Inside the Bulldog Blog: SciQuest wins deal with Tennessee universities; Excel4apps targets SAP users; KnowledgeTree ups data security; DARA seeks orphan status for drug; FairPoint sells Idaho operations
Inside the Bulldog Blog: Tekelec wins mobile award; BioCryst drug shows promise against yellow fever; Cree's new power module; Dex One wins marketing award; Scynexis compound could boost hepatitis C fight; Tengion secures patent.
Inside the Bulldog Blog: Revenues surge at SciQuest; Cempra reports earnings; ATTUS cracks down on fraud; ChannelAdvisor expands service offerings; Belk extends ecommerce services contract; Tranzyme reports loss.
In its second acquisition in two months, Cary-based SciQuest, a provider of e-procurement services, agrees to buy Spend Radar. The deal could be worth as much as $17.5 million.
Lenovo tablet $799; Red Hat earnings; new IBM data center; a Cisco exit; Sensus trial deal; SciQuest award
Inside the Bulldog Blog: Lenovo's new tablet is priced at $799 with keyboard; Cisco reportedly exits load balancers; IBM opens smart data center in Canada; Sensus smart meter trial expands; Red Hat earnings are due; SciQuest wins award for excellence.
Inside the Bulldog Blog: SciQuest picks five charitable grant winners; Lenovo names winners in film contest; Quintiles lands deal in Mexico; BDSI reports good news on drug; Gentris expands headquarters.
- Britain's leaving the EU. What should I do with my money?
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award