Posts tagged “SciQuest”
Christy Shaffer's donation of stock is one of several recent gifts intended to boost CED's educational, promotional efforts and programs. Stock endowment also grows with five gifts.
Winners will be disclosed at gala on Nov. 18. It is 10th year for the awards program. Twenty-one winners to be picked.
Deloitte says leading technology firms increase revenues by 599 percent over five years. TriVirix revenues soar 8881 percent.'Rising Stars' include PowerByHand, LVL7.
Developer of 'bioglue' for synthetic devices such as artificial implants raises another $1 million. MCNC leads round, is joined by Wilmington Investor Network, Charleston Angels, Trinity Healthcare.
Venture firms become part of the ownership group for SciQuest. Trinity Partners acquired SciQuest and took it private with Intersouth, River Cities adding local money.
Trinity Ventures, which acquired SciQuest and took it out of public markets, brings in new investors. SciQuest plans to use capital for growth initiatives.
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast