Posts tagged “SciQuest”
Christy Shaffer's donation of stock is one of several recent gifts intended to boost CED's educational, promotional efforts and programs. Stock endowment also grows with five gifts.
Winners will be disclosed at gala on Nov. 18. It is 10th year for the awards program. Twenty-one winners to be picked.
Deloitte says leading technology firms increase revenues by 599 percent over five years. TriVirix revenues soar 8881 percent.'Rising Stars' include PowerByHand, LVL7.
Developer of 'bioglue' for synthetic devices such as artificial implants raises another $1 million. MCNC leads round, is joined by Wilmington Investor Network, Charleston Angels, Trinity Healthcare.
Venture firms become part of the ownership group for SciQuest. Trinity Partners acquired SciQuest and took it private with Intersouth, River Cities adding local money.
Trinity Ventures, which acquired SciQuest and took it out of public markets, brings in new investors. SciQuest plans to use capital for growth initiatives.
- US stocks drop; mixed jobs report clouds rate outlook
- US jobless rate falls to 7-year low; Fed move still unclear
- White-collar, tech salaries expected to increase next year
- Institute for Emerging Issues picks 5 NC cities for economic development program
- Toyota to invest $50M in car-tech research at Stanford, MIT