Posts tagged “SAS”
Gordon, one of 11 women named to Computerworld's IT 100, would like to see more join her. She also doesn't call herself a geek. 'My finest skills include finding the right people to do the right job and communicating, communicating, communicating!'
Suzanne Gordon, who was named to Computerworld's Top 100 IT executives list, says how firms respond to tech needs will be key factor in which ones 'will be at the forefront of the next upturn.'
Companies must balance security with making the best use of the 'intelligence' they generate, says Suzanne Gordon. 'Business intelligence software ... helps companies make decisions based on intelligence, and that's imperative in this economy.'
Headlines and obituaries in traditional media were misleading in describing Argentina's defeat as cakewalk. The Internet helps set the record straight. Recent reports found online even document the Brits planned suicide attack.
Three CEOs in the news this week offer intriguing insights into the challenges facing corporate top guns these days.
Event to take place in Charlotte from March 14-16. McColl wants to 'create a new set of standards for corporate America.' Goodnight also scheduled to take part.
Fourth annual group as selected by Computerworld includes SAS vice president, law firm CIO, former Nortel exec and former CIO at Global Knowledge.
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids
- The colonel's secret recipe revealed? Not so fast, says KFC
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot