Posts tagged “PPD”
A 'Top 10' list of losers from Georgia shows $42.45B loss in market capitalization. North Carolina's 'Top 10' sheds $14B of $27.3 in value.
Changes in the executive suite dominate the news. Sales and acquisitions make headlines, too. An interesting investment deal highlights a slow week of venture moves.
<b>New feature:</b> Beginning today and on every Monday, LTW will review the week in tech across the Carolinas and Georgia. There's more going on than many people think ...
Details of the acquisition and the fate of 30 local employees were not immediately known.
PPD Inc., a contract research organization, acquires two specialized labs and regains rights to targets for anti-AIDs drugs. Earnings up 27 percent. Also: Pozen begins final trial on migraine drug; aaiPharma sets record; Quintiles makes deal.
- SAS cracks Best Companies to Work for List again but falls 2 spots
- McDonald's chicken gets new standard: No human antibiotics
- WHO to begin large-scale testing of Ebola vaccine in Guinea
- Size matters: Phones as big as they can get for easy use
- Airlines are at it again, changing frequent-flier programs