Posts tagged “PPD”
A 'Top 10' list of losers from Georgia shows $42.45B loss in market capitalization. North Carolina's 'Top 10' sheds $14B of $27.3 in value.
Changes in the executive suite dominate the news. Sales and acquisitions make headlines, too. An interesting investment deal highlights a slow week of venture moves.
<b>New feature:</b> Beginning today and on every Monday, LTW will review the week in tech across the Carolinas and Georgia. There's more going on than many people think ...
Details of the acquisition and the fate of 30 local employees were not immediately known.
PPD Inc., a contract research organization, acquires two specialized labs and regains rights to targets for anti-AIDs drugs. Earnings up 27 percent. Also: Pozen begins final trial on migraine drug; aaiPharma sets record; Quintiles makes deal.
- Calm on Wall Street: A turbulent week ends on a placid note
- Fed vice chair in spotlight as markets seek rate hike clues
- Survey: Plunging stock prices hit US consumer sentiment
- Program offers incentives for employers willing to train new workers
- Silicon Valley semiconductor firm buys Raleigh-based Ziptronix for $39M