Posts tagged “People”
Boisvert in Q&A: 'My issue with Jim is that he's created two billionaires and you don't see the same fire in (the employees) bellies that I did in the other organizations.' He also doubts SAS will go public and laments fate of iBiomatics employess.
Goodnight still has the goal of taking SAS public. Company did expand staff. But a spokesman says, 'I think everyone is glad last year is over.'
- Stocks close flat as investors wait for Friday's jobs report
- Firm to restart shuttered Siler City chicken plant, creating 500 jobs
- FDA will require e-cigarettes and contents to be reviewed
- Durham startup doesn't win Google Demo Day but still could get $$$
- House bill would curb new regulation of e-cigarettes, cigars