Posts tagged “People”
Boisvert in Q&A: 'My issue with Jim is that he's created two billionaires and you don't see the same fire in (the employees) bellies that I did in the other organizations.' He also doubts SAS will go public and laments fate of iBiomatics employess.
Goodnight still has the goal of taking SAS public. Company did expand staff. But a spokesman says, 'I think everyone is glad last year is over.'
- Britain's leaving the EU. What should I do with my money?
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award