Posts tagged “People”
Boisvert in Q&A: 'My issue with Jim is that he's created two billionaires and you don't see the same fire in (the employees) bellies that I did in the other organizations.' He also doubts SAS will go public and laments fate of iBiomatics employess.
Goodnight still has the goal of taking SAS public. Company did expand staff. But a spokesman says, 'I think everyone is glad last year is over.'
- US adds a robust 295K jobs; jobless rate falls to 5.5 percent
- 'Biosimilar' breakthrough: FDA approves first lower-cost biotech drug
- Apple will replace AT&T in the Dow Jones industrial average
- US trade deficit in January falls 8.3 percent to $41.8 billion
- Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight on venture capital industry