Posts tagged “Linux”
Company says its software, known as Fastpath, establishes a universal protocol for networking equipment. That feat could help telephone and networking companies save cash and also speed up product development.
Now that rumors of AOL acquiring Red Hat have died out, Durham company gets back into growth mode. New move to add 40 employees, spokeswoman says.
CFO says company will unveil new partnerships and initiatives this week at Linuxworld. As red Hat prepares for move to Centennial Campus, Kevin Thompson says, 'Everyone knows who we are.'
- Asian stock markets mixed as investors wait for Fed cue
- Raleigh, Durham rents on affordable side in national comparison
- Mylan boosts EpiPen patient programs, doesn't budge on price
- Yellen, in speech Friday, could send signal about next hike
- Volkswagen, dealers reach tentative deal in cheating scandal