Posts tagged “LabCorp”
Deloitte says leading technology firms increase revenues by 599 percent over five years. TriVirix revenues soar 8881 percent.'Rising Stars' include PowerByHand, LVL7.
'Piedmont has everything it needs to be a successful biotech community,' says Gwyn Riddick, director of the Biotech Center's new office in Winston-Salem. Building an index of the region's biotech resources is his first priority.
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Crisis or speed bump? What UK vote means for economy sectors
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award