Posts tagged “icontact”
About two years ago, Jeffrey Gray, co-founder and CEO of Noteables.com, decided it was time to pull the trigger on starting a company based on an idea he had been tweaking. In July, he and co-founder Jordan Shamp launched Noteables, a site intended to act as a digital campfire where people collaboratively share memories.
What does it take to be entrepreneur today? How much does luck play? What’s the most important thing to look for when hiring someone? What’s the next big thing? These are just a few of the questions leaders from the VC and tech community addressed earlier today at LTW’s Executive Exchange event at the American Tobacco Campus in Durham.
- Scams & waste loom as charity millions donated after Orlando
- UK leader May, Cabinet to chart EU exit at Chequers retreat
- Uber, rival Careem suspend services in UAE capital Abu Dhabi
- German economy minister says EU-US trade talks have failed
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids