Posts tagged “icontact”
About two years ago, Jeffrey Gray, co-founder and CEO of Noteables.com, decided it was time to pull the trigger on starting a company based on an idea he had been tweaking. In July, he and co-founder Jordan Shamp launched Noteables, a site intended to act as a digital campfire where people collaboratively share memories.
What does it take to be entrepreneur today? How much does luck play? What’s the most important thing to look for when hiring someone? What’s the next big thing? These are just a few of the questions leaders from the VC and tech community addressed earlier today at LTW’s Executive Exchange event at the American Tobacco Campus in Durham.
- FCC delays vote on much-disputed rules on cable boxes
- Stocks skid as drugmakers fall, then bank woes deepen losses
- Novo Nordisk: Clayton expansion proceeds, no NC layoffs despite cost cuts
- House lawmakers heap blistering criticism on Wells Fargo CEO
- Hundreds of tech jobs available at upcoming job fair