Posts tagged “Georgia Tech”
Duke and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ranked among the top 50 universities for the number of utility patents issued in 2014, according to the report on the top 100 worldwide universities granted U.S. utility patents. UNC-CH ranked 46 and Duke 47. Wake Forest made the top 100 list at 93.
Hatteras Venture Partners is backing Georgia-based Clearside Biomedical which is developing a drug delivery platform for eye medications.
Researchers at Georgia Tech in Atlanta are taking texting to a new level with an app that enables vision impaired people to utilize Braille on their mobile devices. At the same time, the app could be used by people who want to text while driving or walking - or sitting in a meeting - and don't have to take their eyes off the road, sidewalk or other people.
- Asian stock markets mixed as investors wait for Fed cue
- Raleigh, Durham rents on affordable side in national comparison
- Mylan boosts EpiPen patient programs, doesn't budge on price
- Yellen, in speech Friday, could send signal about next hike
- Volkswagen, dealers reach tentative deal in cheating scandal