Posts tagged “fidelity”
A coalition of 41 corporate and educational partners from the Triangle area focused on improving science, technology, engineering and math education will share in a $1 million prize from the US2020 organization. The winners were announced at a White House event Tuesday.
Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn.
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast