Posts tagged “fidelity”
A coalition of 41 corporate and educational partners from the Triangle area focused on improving science, technology, engineering and math education will share in a $1 million prize from the US2020 organization. The winners were announced at a White House event Tuesday.
Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn.
- Fighting traffic: American Tobacco Campus offers free bus pass to ATC workers
- US markets rebound a day after big plunge
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in spring, labor costs fall
- Is your phone infected? Report finds malware embedded in Android devices
- Google refines its logo in a first step toward Alphabet