Posts tagged “fidelity”
A coalition of 41 corporate and educational partners from the Triangle area focused on improving science, technology, engineering and math education will share in a $1 million prize from the US2020 organization. The winners were announced at a White House event Tuesday.
Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn.
- US adds a robust 295K jobs; jobless rate falls to 5.5 percent
- 'Biosimilar' breakthrough: FDA approves first lower-cost biotech drug
- Apple will replace AT&T in the Dow Jones industrial average
- US trade deficit in January falls 8.3 percent to $41.8 billion
- Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight on venture capital industry