Posts tagged “fidelity”
Fidelity Investments plans an $8 million expansion that will bring 600 jobs to Durham, mostly software and engineering positions paying upwards of $100,000. North Carolina has approved a Jobs Development Incentives Grant (JDIG) that could be worth up to $15 million to the company.
A coalition of 41 corporate and educational partners from the Triangle area focused on improving science, technology, engineering and math education will share in a $1 million prize from the US2020 organization. The winners were announced at a White House event Tuesday.
Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn.
- How student loan servicers affect tens of millions of people
- FACT CHECK: Trump starts on familiar note: with exaggeration
- Chinese express doubts about US relations under Trump
- Will Trump end globalization? The doubt haunts Davos' elite
- Matt Cohler helped build Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Uber. Here's his advice for startups