Posts tagged “ECU”
Many economic development organizations in NC wanted the QBV Tax Credit extended. It gives investors an incentive to bet on start-ups.
<b>Networking:</b> Wdowik touts Queen City efforts; world doesn't end at I-95; Merix on the move; the grant alternative for funding; industry rebound coming?; and more ...
<b>Week in Review:</b> Chip maker Infineon expanding in Cary, Avesair sells to D.C. wireless firm, UNC spawns two biotech companies, Charlotte software developer lands $2 million, more.
Two universities take equity positions in company that plans to create freeze dried platelets to treat bleeding in hospital patients. CEO says clinical trials may start by the end of 2004.
FCC commissioner, Top Fed official on technology are among extensive list of guest speakers.
Fayetteville firm, which was started in 1990, is at forefront of digital billing, statement and invoicing solutions.
Using technology from UNC, ECU, Raleigh startup believes it has potential to save lives and make money in a $4 billion global market at the same time.
- Launch Thursday puts soil monitoring into space
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Preservationists fight to save Haiti's gingerbread homes
- Pharrell: 'Live Earth' concert to press for climate action
- Pope's statement on climate change: 5 things to know