Posts tagged “ECU”
Many economic development organizations in NC wanted the QBV Tax Credit extended. It gives investors an incentive to bet on start-ups.
<b>Networking:</b> Wdowik touts Queen City efforts; world doesn't end at I-95; Merix on the move; the grant alternative for funding; industry rebound coming?; and more ...
<b>Week in Review:</b> Chip maker Infineon expanding in Cary, Avesair sells to D.C. wireless firm, UNC spawns two biotech companies, Charlotte software developer lands $2 million, more.
Two universities take equity positions in company that plans to create freeze dried platelets to treat bleeding in hospital patients. CEO says clinical trials may start by the end of 2004.
FCC commissioner, Top Fed official on technology are among extensive list of guest speakers.
Fayetteville firm, which was started in 1990, is at forefront of digital billing, statement and invoicing solutions.
Using technology from UNC, ECU, Raleigh startup believes it has potential to save lives and make money in a $4 billion global market at the same time.
- SAS cracks Best Companies to Work for List again but falls 2 spots
- McDonald's chicken gets new standard: No human antibiotics
- WHO to begin large-scale testing of Ebola vaccine in Guinea
- Size matters: Phones as big as they can get for easy use
- Airlines are at it again, changing frequent-flier programs