Posts tagged “Cree”
24 selected in eight different categories; 10 are from Triangle. Awards to be handed out June 20.
Arsenal Digital names new CEO; Medical supply firm raises $5 million; Zoom Culture's TV show gets expanded deal with NBC; Copeland is leaving BTI; MercuryMD expands PDA customer base; NCEITA's WISE program to discuss women in tech; Misys deal; more
Rural Internet extends project deadline; big deal for Saffron; SpringBoard hires manager; Quintiles forms new venture; Air2Web to work with NFL; TrianglePR grows; SlickEdit's new release; nTouch expands.
Big writeoff linked to production problems at UltraRF unit blamed for $68.3 million loss.
Szulik Dons New (Red) Hat, eRede Signs Up Zoom's Videographer Network, Cree earnings down, Pozen gets new drug, MoliChem Drug Progresses, MicroMass Adds Pharma Vet to Board, More ...
Sumitomo, Cree agree to three-year contract for LEDs.
D&T seeking nominations for annual "Fast 50"; Summus offers new port capability; BellSouth reaches out to hearing and voice impaired; Digital Envoy to work with Verisign; more ...
- How student loan servicers affect tens of millions of people
- FACT CHECK: Trump starts on familiar note: with exaggeration
- Chinese express doubts about US relations under Trump
- Will Trump end globalization? The doubt haunts Davos' elite
- Matt Cohler helped build Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Uber. Here's his advice for startups