Posts tagged “Cree”
24 selected in eight different categories; 10 are from Triangle. Awards to be handed out June 20.
Arsenal Digital names new CEO; Medical supply firm raises $5 million; Zoom Culture's TV show gets expanded deal with NBC; Copeland is leaving BTI; MercuryMD expands PDA customer base; NCEITA's WISE program to discuss women in tech; Misys deal; more
Rural Internet extends project deadline; big deal for Saffron; SpringBoard hires manager; Quintiles forms new venture; Air2Web to work with NFL; TrianglePR grows; SlickEdit's new release; nTouch expands.
Big writeoff linked to production problems at UltraRF unit blamed for $68.3 million loss.
Szulik Dons New (Red) Hat, eRede Signs Up Zoom's Videographer Network, Cree earnings down, Pozen gets new drug, MoliChem Drug Progresses, MicroMass Adds Pharma Vet to Board, More ...
Sumitomo, Cree agree to three-year contract for LEDs.
D&T seeking nominations for annual "Fast 50"; Summus offers new port capability; BellSouth reaches out to hearing and voice impaired; Digital Envoy to work with Verisign; more ...
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast