Posts tagged “Association for Corporate Growth”
More than 400 investors, entrepreneurs and private equity professionals gather for the Association for Corporate Growth's annual Capital Conference at which "Made in the Triangle" is the theme. WRALTechWire's Jason Parker has the inside story.
Analysis: How to deal with the complexities of taxation beyond the U.S. is focus of Association for Corporate Growth forum in RTP. Each country has differences in tax codes.
Lew Ebert, head of the NC Chamber of Commerce, tells Association for Corporate Growth that executives should engage with state and local government officials to help North Carolina maintain its business friendly climate.
Analysis: Four executives from growing Triangle firms tell the Association for Corporate Growth's capital event that innovation, research, commitment and focus are crucial if companies are to growth in hard times.
- Britain's leaving the EU. What should I do with my money?
- No plan for layoffs, store closures as Southern Season restructures
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- Inventor with Duke connection seeks to subdue cellphone addiction
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK vote for Brexit
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award