Posts tagged “Association for Corporate Growth”
More than 400 investors, entrepreneurs and private equity professionals gather for the Association for Corporate Growth's annual Capital Conference at which "Made in the Triangle" is the theme. WRALTechWire's Jason Parker has the inside story.
Analysis: How to deal with the complexities of taxation beyond the U.S. is focus of Association for Corporate Growth forum in RTP. Each country has differences in tax codes.
Lew Ebert, head of the NC Chamber of Commerce, tells Association for Corporate Growth that executives should engage with state and local government officials to help North Carolina maintain its business friendly climate.
Analysis: Four executives from growing Triangle firms tell the Association for Corporate Growth's capital event that innovation, research, commitment and focus are crucial if companies are to growth in hard times.
- Lenovo unveils 'Surface killer,' host of new models at Berlin trade show
- World stocks unsteady on dim growth outlook, China volatile
- India SUV maker rides into US market ... on a scooter
- Shell president: 'Oil will be required for a long time'
- New Intel chips a PC boost?; Uber drivers' suit broadens; Amazon video downlaods; Valeant stock falls; Comcast targets millennials