Posts tagged “Association for Corporate Growth”
More than 400 investors, entrepreneurs and private equity professionals gather for the Association for Corporate Growth's annual Capital Conference at which "Made in the Triangle" is the theme. WRALTechWire's Jason Parker has the inside story.
Analysis: How to deal with the complexities of taxation beyond the U.S. is focus of Association for Corporate Growth forum in RTP. Each country has differences in tax codes.
Lew Ebert, head of the NC Chamber of Commerce, tells Association for Corporate Growth that executives should engage with state and local government officials to help North Carolina maintain its business friendly climate.
Analysis: Four executives from growing Triangle firms tell the Association for Corporate Growth's capital event that innovation, research, commitment and focus are crucial if companies are to growth in hard times.
- US agency: Keep threatened status for green sea turtles
- Japan opts for massive, costly sea wall to fend off tsunamis
- Launch delayed for soil monitoring station
- Biogen tops sustainable corporations list; Novozomes, Lenovo, Cisco, EMC crack top 100
- Sea level report shows increasing pace of change along coast