Sunday Times: Sex tape ignited GSK's China scandal
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — "Revealed: Sex tape blew open Glaxo's China bribery scandal," reads the big headline in the prestigious The Sunday Times says. A "clandestinely" filmed video of GSK's top China executive that was sent to GSK's CEO set off a company investigation that in turn ignited China's bribery probe against the drug giant, the paper says. In a statement to Reuters, GSK confirms the tape's existence....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says