Startup 'Tuee' turns restaurants' craving for customer data into successful recipe
Raleigh, N.C. — Tuee is short for "The Universal Eating Experience," and the four-person team is turning funding from The Startup Factory as well as angel investors into a fast-growing business. Their aim is to help restaurants' customer data into actionable intelligence. So far, so good, says founder Vikram Rao. And they're hiring....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Rose's advice to next CED leader: Listen, keep open mind ...
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM