Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
Durham, N.C. — Partners Chris Heivly and Dave Neal on Monday disclosed their four latest emerging ventures - and Heivly says each meet specific critera. Top of the list: a "bad-a**" mind set followed by a market "that we find interesting." So who are these startups and what are the plays? One could do for the spoken word what Pandora has done for music. An exclusive interview for WRALTechWire Insiders delivers the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics