Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
Durham, N.C. — Partners Chris Heivly and Dave Neal on Monday disclosed their four latest emerging ventures - and Heivly says each meet specific critera. Top of the list: a "bad-a**" mind set followed by a market "that we find interesting." So who are these startups and what are the plays? One could do for the spoken word what Pandora has done for music. An exclusive interview for WRALTechWire Insiders delivers the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report