Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
Durham, N.C. — Partners Chris Heivly and Dave Neal on Monday disclosed their four latest emerging ventures - and Heivly says each meet specific critera. Top of the list: a "bad-a**" mind set followed by a market "that we find interesting." So who are these startups and what are the plays? One could do for the spoken word what Pandora has done for music. An exclusive interview for WRALTechWire Insiders delivers the inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories
- How can cities best deal with rise of robot workers?
- Cam and the Selfies: A mobile data record for Panther fans