Startup Factory looking for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs
Durham, N.C. — Would-be entrepreneurs who are faint of heart need not apply for possible admission to The Startup Factory accelerator's next round. So says founder and co-director Chris Heivly. He only wants "bad-a**" characters....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Action! IBM's Watson produces first AI movie trailer (+ video)
- Another round of layoffs hit IBM, including Triangle
- Robotic farms? Ag robots, drones forecast as $10B buisness
- Durham hologram startup adds sign language capability
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world