Posted May. 1, 2013 at 1:50 p.m.
Square 1 Bank expands Pacific Northwest presence
Durham, N.C. — Square 1 Bank has moved an executive to Seattle to help build the bank’s life sciences practice in the Pacific Northwest....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo on strike at IBM plant in China: It's 'internal matter for IBM'
- Meet Sir Raleigh, the Bat: Tattooed guy's newest artwork
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China