AT&T deal in hand, Durham startup Splitmo hits iTunes with new game
Durham, N.C. — Splitmo, which has developed technology that takes smartphone capabilities to your TV and enables multi-player gaming, is in the media spotlight after landing a money-producing deal with AT&T. Now the two-person company is rolling out a new game on iTunes, following up on its PokerNight which AT&T licensed for its U-verse network....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- PurThread stitches together big deal with Cotton Incorporated
- Report: NC's life science sector drives double-digit job growth
- Life science presenting startups reflect NC's growing diversity in talent, focus
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose on why she's taking a new job
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'