AT&T deal in hand, Durham startup Splitmo hits iTunes with new game
Durham, N.C. — Splitmo, which has developed technology that takes smartphone capabilities to your TV and enables multi-player gaming, is in the media spotlight after landing a money-producing deal with AT&T. Now the two-person company is rolling out a new game on iTunes, following up on its PokerNight which AT&T licensed for its U-verse network....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Seven of top nine senior execs are out at SciQuest, including CEO
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue