Some kick-off! Durham digital fabrication tool firm's kickstarter campaign sizzles
Durham, N.C. — You may not have heard of ShopBot Tools or its forthcoming Handibot "smart power tool," but apparently a lot of people looking for cutting-edge technology in construction and manufacturing have. The Durham company launched a kickstarter program to fund production of its new tool on Thursday - and the results have been amazing. Insiders get the details....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call