Energy technology developments drive American Tobacco district upgrades
Durham, N.C. — As new energy developments such as LED lighting prove to be cost-cutters and true improvements in sustainability, more businesses are likely to embrace them to improve bottom lines as well as to help the environment. Need proof? Check out the renovation underway at the American Tobacco Historic District....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- So what's trending in tech for 2015? A new report says ...
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins