Silicon Valley accelerator picks Durham's ArchiveSocial
Durham, N.C. — The "Code for America Accelerator" will provide the Durham startup $25,000 in cash and include executives in a four-month mentoring program. But perhaps most importantly of all, ArchiveSocial's CEO expects to gain access to sources within its key market: Government services....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Inside AgTech Accelerator: Much more than $$$ for startups
- Exclusive: AgTech Accelerator CEO spells out mission, offerings to startups, and why it's needed
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle