Save the date: WRAL TechWire's Full Steam Ahead Awards set for April 25
Raleigh, N.C. — Our fifth Full Steam Ahead Awards program, which honors entrepreneurial and enterprise leaders in the Triangle's high tech and life science communities (and beyond) is set for April 25. Nominations open soon!
We are moving the program to a new venue in Raleigh this year.
Plus, we will be announcing a major addition to the Full Steam lineup - a new category of honorees.
More details shortly.
As soon as nominations are open, we'll post a link.
Awards are made in two categories: For Startups/Emerging firms and Enterprise companies. These play off the railroad theme which we launched in 2012.
Here are the awards categories for Startups and Emerging Firms:
- Startup Engineer (top leader/executive, not necessarily CEO but a COO. CFO. CIO)
- Startup Express (fastest growing/most potential)
- Startup Tycoon (founders/investors)
- Startup Freight (delivering success consistently)
- Startup Subway (fast-growing startup emerging from stealth mode)
- Startup Conductor (CEO/Chairman)
And on the Enterprise/Large Company side:
- Enterprise Engineer (top leader/executive, not necessarily CEO but a COO. CFO. CIO)
- Enterprise Express (established successful companies)
- Enterprise Tycoon (founders/investors)
- Enterprise Freight (delivering success consistently)
- Enterprise Subway (emerging companies, perhaps with IPO or exit potential)
- Enterprise Conductor (CEO/Chairman)
Plus, there will be our annual "Editor's Choice Awards."
Watch for more information soon.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: New Raleigh Chamber CEO on challenges, priorities, repealing HB2
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call